YABER V2 WiFi Mini Projector 6000 Lux [Projector Screen Included] Full HD 1080P and 200″ Supported

I bought this to do a ‘drive in’ movie experience in my backyard. I put the screen on my garage. Before the viewing day i set it up indoors first. It took me about 10 to 15 minutes. Was able to access everything, netflix, hulu, prime etc. Then i took it to my backyard set it up outside the car and watched the movie from inside the car. It was easy to sync it to the projector. The movie we chose for the premiere was mulan. As for set up, i would recommend taking it slow. I am not a person who does directions, i’m very impatient and when i slowed down.

I bought this projector for our family movie night. Since the pandemic, we might not be able to go to cinema for a while. So i thought maybe watching movie using a projector is a better idea than staring a tv. It comes with hdmi cable, remote control and a screen cloth. You can either connect it with wifi, or use hdmi to connect with your device: laptop, ps4, xbox one, your phone, ninetendo, you name it. I didn’t use remote control, the buttons on the projector do the same purpose. It can be hooked up to external speakers to get a preferrable sound effect. Pictures can be projected either on a plain wall or the screen cloth. You just follow each steps from instruction. The projector can be placed both in front of audience or behind. Then you will get different sizes of canvas. There is a dial on the projector. You can turn it to adjust the clarity of picture.

Your browser does not support html5 video.  it’s my first time to purchase a projector and it is a very awesome product. I compare it with a few products on amazon and this one looks good and cheap with the discounted price(i purchased it only for 99 dollars). I was too lazy to go to the dining room to watch tv. So a wireless projector is very useful for me. I could use my phone or ipad to connect it and watch videos on my bed with a bigger screen on the wall. It also has outputs to let you connect with your laptop. But i think wireless is more convenient. I’m a little worried about the clarity before i purchase it. But, i am surprised it’s clear enough to let me see the whole image and especially during the night and also good enough during the daytime.

Your browser does not support html5 video.  my kids love watching avatar on this project over my regular tv. Some how projecting the image on the wall is “cooler” as she said. This projector have a small footprint and is very portable. I like that it powers on quickly and we can start watching right away. I recall old projectors had to warm up for a minute as well as cool down for a long while when shutting down. I think it’s because of the led technology. It does feel warm, but not hot during operation. One thing to keep in mine is the lens cap can only be put on when you retract back the focus lens. It took me awhile to figure out since i adjust the lens slightly out.

This projector isn’t going to out do a thousand dollar or whatever projector, but it hits way way above it’s weight – particularly with the coupon deal that was available at the time. This projector is small, functional, and most importantly bright. If you’ve tried led backed pico/ pocket projectors before, you know they leave a lot to be desired in both brightness and clarity but either the technology has come a long way or this one just manages to hit it right on the head since last i used one. I was really impressed with the resolution and clarity – particularly paired with the included screen that’s are out of this reflecticr material. The included screen isn’t going to knock your pants off for daily use it’s good in a pinch – which can be seen in my photos. We have it set up in a bedroom were finishing that now doubles as a theater. I wasn’t terribly impressed with the built-in speaker but honestly, i don’t think that’s something that’s even possible given the size of the projector. Paired with a chromecast you have a super flexible little unit. I didn’t try the wireless mirroring mode, because this was way more convenient. I’ve gone ahead and ordered a ceiling mount from the same manufacturer for ten bucks and am currently looking for a ceiling mounted pull down screen.


Features and Spesification



Available on Amazon


Comments

Popular Posts