LG An-Mr20ga Magic Remote Control

Ordered this since my husband will not share the remote. This is exactly the same as the one that came with the tv. Works just like the original too.

I just received this remote and i am very happy with this purchase. First off, it arrived 7 days earlier than amazon told me it would. Then all i had to do was put the batteries in the remote and it immediately worked; no setup needed. I have a 2019 lg smart tv that wasn’t in the list of compatible tv’s with this remote, but it works perfectly. So happy i took a chance and purchased this remote.

I dropped my original remote into the washing machine so purchased this as a replacement. Am giving it only 4 stars because i think it is a bit expensive.

My 2017 oled tv (e7) remote stopped working properly, and i was having a hard time finding an equivalent, as lg does not say the remotes from other years are compatible. I decided to buy the 2020 version in hopes that it would, and it took basically 1 minute to find out it does. I put batteries on it, clicked the wheel and the tv said: registering new remote. All the functions work as expected (voice, pointer, etc. ) so do not waste your money finding an older version.

Before purchasing this remote i posted a question to see if it would work with my 2018 lg television. I already had the model of magic remote listed for that tv and needed another, but found it in short supply which is why i was interested in this one. I got two answers to my question, one saying worked fine, the other saying there is not way it would work. I then looked at reviews, again i found these going both ways, some saying ‘it works’ and others saying ‘it does not work’, thus of not help. So i decided to just buy it and return it if it did not work. I want everyone to know that it worked great right out of the box. It has identical features to my 2018 magic remote and works exactly the same as my 2018 magic remote on my 2018 lg 75uk6570aua television — it works flawlessly and at a great price.


Magic Remote is the perfect partner for your LG AI ThinQ Smart TV because it lets you simply, point, click, scroll or use voice commands to do all that LG AI ThinQ Smart TV has to offer. And that’s quite a lot.

Features and Spesification

  • Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
  • NETFLIX and Prime Video Hot Keys
  • Google Assistant / Alexa
  • Intuitive Mouse Like Pointing and Wheel Control
  • Compatible LG TV Models: ZX, WX, GX, CX, BX, NANO99, NANO97, NANO 91, NANO90, NANO85, NANO81, NANO80, UN85, UN73 series



Available on Amazon


Comments

Popular Posts