SAMSUNG Electronics UN32M4500BFXZA 720P Smart LED TV

Setup was easy and the picture quality is good. The speaker is minimal but sufficient for a tv this size. Great for a bedroom/gaming station.

My 2 year old grandson has a great pitching arm and likes rocks. Hence i dispatched this tv to my sons home across the country to save the tyke from his older siblings ire. They tell me it works nicely and has a great picture. I suggested nerf type balls as replacement ammo.

I purchased this tv to replace a 10 year old panasonic 32 inch non-smart tv. The picture is very clear and vibrant. I also like the smart features. It’s great to be able to access netflix, hulu and amazon prime with a push of a button on the remote. I have 2 minor gripes however – 1. The buttons on the remote for fast forward, reverse and pause are tiny. I have a hard time seeing them with my 53 year old eyes. I wanted to hook this up to my old harmon kardon receiver but couldn’t because the receiver doesn’t have an optical input. Aside from these minor gripes i am very happy with this tv.

Excellent picture quality, sound, etcmy only complaint is the remote does not sync with cablevision (internet provider) channels, therefore need 2 controllers.

I was sure i would have to call my cable company to get their remote to work on it but i did not. It automatically worked on my cable remote. Also i cannot believe how little it weighs.


Bring all your favorite TV shows, movies, games and media content to life in vivid, vibrant HDTV display with amazing details over standard definition TV. Access all your favorites with intuitive Smart TV features and built-in Wi-Fi for a more interactive, more connected home entertainment experience. Versus dual-core processor. All devices must be on the same network, and Internet connection is required.

Features and Spesification

  • HD 720p: enjoy a viewing experience with 2x the clarity and detail
  • Smart TV: access your favorite program choices, live TV, video on demand, apps and social media in one easy-to-browse navigation experience.
  • Quad-Core Processor: enjoy a Fluid browsing experience and faster control- switching between apps, streaming content and other media effortlessly.
  • Power source type: Corded Electric
  • Wattage: 48.0 watts



Buy on Amazon


Comments

Popular Posts