7200lumen Wireless 5g Wifi Projector Full Hd 1080p Native Support 4k Smart Lcd Movie Projctors

I am very satisfied with my projector. Very pleased with the seller who was very kind and professional.

This projector is great for the value. This is my first projector purchase that i have ever made and i do not have any complaints so far. I have been using this projector for 3 months i have mounted this in my basement. The picture quality and the color contrast is amazing. I am actually shocked to see such great quality out of this low profile projector. It out performs some the name brand projectors with many great features built in. The built in wifi is great to stream great content from netflix, youtube etc. It can also mirror any external screen like your phone, laptop, ipads etc. I would highly recommend this product.

This is the first time i have used a projector and i have to say it was very easy to understand and use. I have done a lot of research on this and wanted to make sure that i was getting what i paid for. The picture is very clear and bright. The sound level was okay even at the highest level yet at the point where you need additional speakers. We also use it with the roku to watch our favorite shows. We are happy with our purchase so far.

Picture is clear and works greatfor the price.

Added a 100 in screen outside. I would buy it again if i had the choice.


Features and Spesification



Available on Amazon


Comments

Popular Posts