Godox TT350O 2

This flash functions perfectly with both of those my gx8 and g85. A great deal of mild output for most of my flash wants. Recycles a minimal sluggish, but very good worth for the income.

This certain flash device was my possibility decided on over the olympus high end flash device. I imagined, ‘why not give it a consider?. If it functions i just saved a whole lot of cash. Other than, i really don’t use a flash really typically, so no sense in investing a ton of money on one thing i use so almost never?’.So, i purchased this unit and i have to say, the high-quality is genuinely fairly superior. So significantly it functions pretty well and for me, for the minor that i use a flash, it is perfect for me. The procedure is pretty similar to the olympus unit and though the guidance sent with the deal are a small weak, perusing youtube responses any query you could have. The filters attach a little funny, but efficient. Whilst, i have under no circumstances uncovered a wonderful have to have for flash filters.

This small kind factor flash is exceptional on my gh5highly advisable for lumix camera consumers.

This is a wonderful little flash, especially at the value. It is very well designed and capabilities completely. I have acquired two of these together with other godox flashes and wi-fi transmitters. I never know how the massive camera providers can provide their overpriced flashes in completion with godox, which have improved performance and are at least as nicely built.

I examine the testimonials, and pulled the set off on this helpful minimal flash. I don’t do a ton of flash pictures so was seeking for a little something transportable for my micro 4/three set up. This device delivers – rapidly recycle time, hand diffuser, super adjustable – if you want a wonderful flash without having paying out olympus title model costs – this is the device for you.


Features and Spesification

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • Compatible with Olympus / Panasonic Mirrorless Digital Camera



Buy on Amazon.com


Comments

Popular Posts